Personal Grooming & Corporate Ettiquette
Your corporate image is a reflection of the organization you represent. It communicates who you are, your potential for leadership, organizational culture and the professionalism of your leaders/ superiors.
That is why the Professional Grooming & Corporate Etiquette seminar emphasizes on presenting oneself appropriately with finesses and creating a calm business setting for everyone.
This training course will help to not only enhance your professional image but also to make a positive impression on management & stakeholders.
We will deliver practical training and exercises through roleplay simulations and interactive discussions that will enable participants become brand ambassadors of themselves and the organization.
On completion, you’ll be able to:
- Build social capital and enhance their people skills
- Command presence and poise
- Improve their overall appearance and disposition
- Make a positive and lasting impression
- Increase their confidence to interact.
The course is structured into 3 major sub topics. These are;
- Dining with Distinction
- Etiquette of Dressing
- Developing professional & personal image
- How to present yourself to people
- Body Language & Facial Expression
- Creating good first Impression
- Professional presence that opens door
- How to make proper introductions, paying & receiving compliments, small talk & Networking
- Interpersonal effectiveness in meeting, telephone and video conferences
- Importance of punctuality and professional image
- Video and Conference call etiquette.
- Protocols to be followed when leading meetings