Executing Strategy For Results
A clear and well communicated strategic direction is important for successful job delivery and achievement of objectives. This program is aimed at enabling managers develop realistic and result oriented strategic plans for their organizations. Participants will be taken through case studies and role plays by our renowned facilitators providing the insight into real life scenarios.
- Organizational analysis.
- Communication of strategic vision.
- Trend analysis and value drivers.
- Setting Strategic objectives, resource allocation and performance measurement.
- Departmental performance assessment Information system
On completion, you will be able to;
- Clearly communicate the organizational strategies.
- Understand the effect of the external environment on a company performance forms for executing procedure at each level of the organization.
- Carry out a SWOT analysis.
- Align strategies to the company’s mission and vision using performance management tools.