Customer Relationship Management
Customer Relations plays an important role in the workplace and being able to develop a good relationship with customers and staff is an essential element to create a healthy and productive working environment. This course will teach you how to create a customer-focused business that will keep customers satisfied and coming back for more. You’ll master how to use tools and processes tailored to the implicit and explicit needs of your organization. By learning the ins and outs of this valuable customer relationship management program, your sales and customer service approach will be at the top of its game.
- Scope of CRM
- Identifying Clients as Stakeholders
- 360 Customer Centric Organization
- Listening Skills
- The psychology of Customer relations
At the conclusion of the programme, delegates will be able to;
- Practice and learn how to deal with different clients.
- Acknowledge customer concerns.
- Handle customer complains diligently.
- Cooperate with customers and other staff members.
- Render efficient services to clients.
- Maintain clients through effective and satisfactory relations and services.
- Build up participant’s confidence, getting rid of inferiority complex